Combo Skates 2-in-1 Teal
Easy switch between INLINE and QUAD Skates
The traditional quad wheel allow setup has two wheels in the front and 2 in the back. This setup is more stable for beginner skates
The inline setup has all 4 wheels in a row. This setup is better for speed and is suitable for beginner to novice skaters.
NEON 2in1 Combo Skates
- 2in1 mode - show Inline skate and Squad mode - The traditional quad wheel setup is more stable for beginner skates. The Inline setup is better for speed and is suitable from beginner to novice skaters.
- Quick bolt release system to allow to switch
- LED wheels in both mode
- Adjustable Sizing with the button allows the adjustment of the skate’s size. Move the toe cap back and forth in the boot to increase or decrease the size according to the skater’s foot.
- PU Wheels - Polyurethane has better longevity and provides benefits such as noise reduction, shock absorption and floor protection.
- Buckles - Adjust the tightness of the boot against the foot. Should be snug but not too tight.
- Comfy Liner - The inner boot liner provides comfort and support for the skater during use.
- Heel Brake - For Inline, the brake attached to the heel allows the skater to stop by lifting their toes, forcing the brake onto the ground. It is the easiest way to stop.
- Toe Stop - For Quad, the toe stop is attached to the front of the boot, allowing the skater to stop by lifting their heel, forcing the toe stop onto the ground.