Exchange & Returns
Exchange & Returns
1) If you are not satisfied with any Product or the terms of any entitlement to Services you have purchased from us, you may return the Product to us or cancel the entitlement to Services and obtain a refund if you contact us within 14 Calendar Days of the arrival of the product(s). If you choose to return a product, you will be liable to pay the transportation charges.
2) You are liable for the costs of returning a Product.
3) If a Product was supplied in error, is incomplete or faulty and you believe that you are entitled to a replacement or repair, please telephone us from the UK on +44 800 802 1197 or from the Republic of Ireland on + 353 1 5242721 USA- 855-981- 7177. Alternatively, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the event that you are entitled to a replacement or repair, the transportation charges will not be applied.
4) If you have received the ordered Product(s) and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them you may return the Product(s) to us for a refund, provided that you pay the transportation charges. You will also have to inform us of your decision to cancel the contract within 14 working days of delivery of the Product; and the Product(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
5) Please note that while the Product(s) remain in your possession you are under a duty to ensure that the Product(s) are kept safe and secure.
6) Steps to Follow to Claim a Refund:
- Please telephone us on +44 800 802 1197 (from the UK) or + 353 1 5242721 (from Ireland) 855- 981-7177 (USA) or email us at email@example.com stating the problem/issue. - Please send a couple of images of the problem or issue to the email address stated in the previous point.
7) Before returning any Product(s) to Yvolution please check that you have:
- Enclosed the returns form in the box.
- Attached the address label to the outside of the box.
- Enclosed all accessories in box (warranties and other material supplied), unless informed otherwise.
- Used all packaging that was originally supplied.
- Sealed the packaging securely.
8) Following these steps will help ensure the Product(s) arrive at the correct destination and in good condition within a timely fashion. Please note that your failure to follow this procedure may result in the returned Product(s) being rejected upon receipt and you may forfeit your right to a refund.
9) Please note that we reserve the right to reject any Product(s) that are not returned in accordance with the provisions set out above.